Monday, January 7, 2013

Cards received from friends afar :)


You may remember about my participation in the Book Bloggers Holiday Card Exchange. I guess I live on a different planet and I was beginning to worry, but the card from my partner in crime, Bellezza, is finally here. And, because people simply love me, I also got one from Rikki :) What a lovely surprise from both of them. Bellezza sent me the wonderful geisha bookmark (we do share our love for Japanese culture and literature) and a funny Christmas card, and Rikki surprised me with a monthly calendar in the form of bookmarks and a homemade card. Now, all I need are the books and the time. The friends are already here :) Thank you!

4 comments:

Rikki said...

I am glad that the things arrived safely. And that you like them. Happy New Year!

Ally said...

Happy new year, Rikki!

Bellezza said...

I wonder when my card actually arrived as I sent it early in December. So sorry to make you anxious, but that's the US government for you, not your friend! At least you got it, and you know how much I'm enjoying my card, poem and pencil from you. xo

Ally said...

Bellezza, it arrived much later that when you sent books to my addressed, which took between 7 and 10 days, but this took almost 4 weeks. I guess it was all due to the holidays :) I was indeed happy it got here, thank you!