Yes, I have seen it. I thought it would be a a waste of precious time, but it wasn't, even if I will never choose a 95% animated movie over a "real" one... Still, it was worth it because I discovered that:
1. Women will still continue to be as hysterical as they are today.
2. Things seen from above seem deeper than seen from below.
3. Long hair will be essential.
4. No matter how pressed for time you are, you will still find some minutes for a new hairdo.
5. Having a big bird is more important than possessing a gun.
6. A look can tame even a pussycat.
7. The bad guy always misses when confronted with choosing the best option in order to destroy the hero.
8. Americans will afford to invade a new planet, but it will still be almost impossible for their soldiers to "get' a new pair of legs.
9. The Americans don't win at the end of this movie, which makes it even more ironical, given the fact that they spent millions of dollars to produce/see it.
10. English will be the only language worth knowing.