Sunday, November 18, 2012

Book Bloggers Holiday Card Exchange 2012



Here I am, signing up for my first card exchange, hosted by Leeswammes’ Blog and Stiletto Storytime and I am quite excited about it, mainly because I have discovered  this year great people behind the blogs I read and follow, so it will be nice to exchange winter cards with them (or one of them). I am looking forward to discovering my "partner in crime" :)
Find out more by visiting the blogs mentioned above, and if you have a book blog then you may join in the fun...

6 comments:

Birgit said...

I signed up too! How could I not? I love receiving handwritten mail and even though my own handwriting is horrid I hope my "victims" will nonetheless cherish my season's greetings :-)!

Ally said...

it would be fun to discover our victims, plus I am already thinking about what to add to the card in order to impress :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for advertising, and for joining in. I loved this event last year.

Ally said...

I am sure we will all love it this year as well :)

Rikki said...

It's going to be fun!

Ally said...

Definitely, Rikki :)