It’s a good idea to look back and reflect on the year that’s just coming to an end. What are you grateful for?
1. What made you happy?
2. What energized you?
3. What barrier did you overcome?
4. What changed you?
5. What triggered your creativity?
6. What deepened your spirituality?
7. What kindness did you experience?
8. What did others do for you?
9. What inspired you?
10. What made you feel good?
11. What difficulty taught you an important lesson?
Gratitude is a mind state that leads to happiness and contentment. So, it’s good to go forward into the new year with a grateful heart. We can get caught up in negative emotions, like resentment or anger. But such emotions are destructive and painful for you as well as for others.
Whenever you notice that you’re energy is negative, ask yourself:
“What am I grateful for?”